Under minimal supervision, the position creates and/or maintains test automation(web/mobile)/performance scripts and framework. The incumbent is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing quality assurance testing of applications, reviewing project documentation, reviewing/assessing requirements and developing test assets. The incumbent's testing responsibilities include new/existing applications and defect management.Job Description:
- Creates/maintains test automation(web/mobile)/performance scripts utilizing automation framework and tool set.
- Creates test suite by analyzing the changes of the application, determining the types of test cases required, structuring the model for testing.
- Creates/maintains common functional library and object repository for automation(web/mobile)/performance framework.
- Designs regression strategy by identifying and executing appropriate testing environments.
- Develops quality assurance strategy by coordinating with project team, defining entry/exit criteria, setting standards, setting standard and expectations.
- Ensures requirement traceability matrix (RTM) is evaluated, applied, and maintained by leveraging multiple content for review, using the test management tool, mapping to the project requirement document.
- Maintains existing test automation(web/mobile)/performance framework by keeping software configuration management (SCM) intact.
- Manages project testing, strategy, and plans for multiple projects by collaborating with project leads, conducting analysis, designing the process.
- Manages test repository by conducting periodic reviews, ensuring alignment with current product solution.
- Provides insight to Lead Team by communicating specific requirements, providing quality status updates, and counsel on risk management.
- Provides testing process by managing systems integrations and user acceptance testing (for example, regression and functional testing).
Bachelors degree in Computer and Information Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience and training; plus 4 years experience in Quality Engineering.
- Experience with Protractor
- Masters degree in Computer and Information Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certification
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE) Certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
Bachelors: Chemical Engineering, Bachelors: Civil Engineering, Bachelors: Computer and Information Science, Bachelors: Computer Engineering, Bachelors: Electrical Engineering, Bachelors: Industrial Engineering, Bachelors: Management Information Systems, Bachelors: Mechanical EngineeringWork Experience:
Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer (CTAL) - International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA) - Scaled Agile, Inc., Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification - Scrum Alliance, Certified Software Tester (CSTE) Certification - Quality Assurance Institute (QAI)Job Opening ID:
00357533 Quality Engineer (Evergreen) (Open)