Less than 5 years experience • Metals & Mining
Quality Assurance Engineer Summary
Search Solution Group is searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer that will represent a company that manufacturers firearms, firearm parts and accessories, and shooting clothes and accessories. A family-owned company with decades of industry experience that values safety, selection, and innovation. This company operates in a specialized and dynamic sales environment that requires exceptional expertise and attention to detail.
The right candidate will be an individual that is an effective problem solver and is skillful in developing new and alternative solutions. They must demonstrate thoroughness and accuracy in their work and possess strong time management abilities. This position will involve communication with team members and management about technical details and new ways for the company to reach its goals.
Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities
- Responsible for root cause analysis, corrective action, and quality system maintenance.
- Assist in training that builds quality awareness.
- Ensure that new products are moved to production using data through the DRS system.
- Conduct audits and determine CARS and PARS.
- Assist in creating and maintaining detailed documentation of manuals and procedures.
- Apply SPC methods to analyze data and prepare QA reports to BUSA standards.
- Communicate technical information, significant issues, and recommended improvements to management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience or training.
- Experience with metal machinery and assembly processes.
- Significant GD&T experience.
- Certifications in, FMEA, FMA, CQE, SPC/Cpk, Six Sigma, 8D, and/or Lean Methodologies preferred.
- Working knowledge of government and industry quality standards