Job ID: FTA000189
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green.
Quality Engineer is responsible for Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities supporting quality, production, and process requirements for Pall Corporation DeLand. This includes product and process support starting from review of customer requirements, insuring flow down into drawings, routers, and purchase orders, to final shipment of product to customer and aftermarket support.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, (current rev) to aid in maintaining QMS
- Administer and maintain databases in production areas to assist in product and process monitoring, traceability and automated data collection
- Must be able to interface with internal and external suppliers and customers effectively
- Works closely with Sales, R&D, and Manufacturing to optimize the company's products and relationships with our customers including presentations at customer sites.
- Knowledge of analyzing customer quality inquires, investigate and perform root-cause analysis on customer issues and effectively resolve them (CAPA) (8D)
- Continuous Improvement Activities, Lean Manufacturing Principles, 5S, Kaizen
- Manage and perform Internal QMSAudits
- Perform Contract Review
- Perform Purchase Order Reviews
- Material Review Board Quality Representative
- Perform Drawing and Router Quality Reviews
- Provide Manufacturing Quality Trend Charts/Analysis
- Perform data collection & analysis; SPC and DOE analysis
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) and Gauge R&R
- Knowledge of process capability / improvement / Six Sigma techniques
Skills and Knowledge:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP software
- Exceptional communication skills, Ability to interact with all areas,
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years experience in Quality Engineering
- Technical QMS knowledge – Certified Quality Engineer or other ASQ Quality Certification preferred.
- Automotive QMSexperiencepreferred (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans)
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.