At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer who is passionate about delivering a high quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam's Cloud products on windows platform.
- Inspect REST API request-responses using swagger, and make sure they work as expected.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test cases and suites based on requirements and design specifications using test case management application like TestRail or similar.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing Automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management, and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Presenting reproducible bug reports which include meaningful bug title, bug description, steps to reproduce, proving logs, screen captures, videos, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of software QA testing experience with SAAS products.
- Strong knowledge of Postman/Swagger tools.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases based on business value and risk.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Experience with the black box and gray-box testing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- Experience using any bug database application like Jira, TFS or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience C#, Java is a BIG plus!!
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler etc.
- Basic knowledge on MS SQL
- Experience with open source or commercial QA automation tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP or Ranorex)
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline.