5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Objective: Develop, implement, and continuously improve quality management system, tools, methods, and processes, all aimed at achieving repeatable and sustainable quality levels of products and services delivered to our customers.
Summary: Lead the development and implementation of standard quality management system tools, methods, and processes across all business functions. Manage Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) process, non-conformance processes, and data collection and analysis. Champion continuous improvement with focus towards repeatable and sustainable internal production processes, along with resulting finished products and select services.
- Develop, document, implement, and communicate Quality Management System, along with ongoing Continuous Improvement of system.
- Develop new and/or revised quality assurance procedures.
- Conduct regular audits of on-going operations relative to established and evolving Quality Management System requirements.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and other key stakeholders to help define and assess Critical-To-Quality characteristics for new and existing products.
- Participate with the development and/or upgrade of various tools, such as PFMEA, APQP, RCCA, Control Plans, etc.
- Review & analyze data, recommend process improvements and/or corrective actions.
- Lead and/or assist in the development or upgrade of work instructions and aides.
- Chair Quality Improvement forum(s), initiate RCCA’s, maintain ongoing log of internal and external defects.
This job operates in a variety of work environments, including but not limited to office, manufacturing, and warehousing locations.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in quality engineering or related work experience.
- Experience in the development and upgrade of a Quality Management System.
- ASQ Certification preferred (CQE, CQA).
- Strong MS Excel and otherMS Office skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, superb attention to details.
- Experience with Epicor ERP is desired.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.