Charlotte, NC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company, a Global automotive supplier, is seeking an experienced quality engineer to be the technical resource for Plant level Quality initiatives.
You must be willing to:
- Evaluate Process Change Requests/implement the changes through PPAP/PTR
- Perform compliance
- Participate in Design Reviews/PFMEA/Control Plan development/plan appropriate actions to reduce RPN
- Coordinate PPAPs for outsourcing of the operations/supplier resourcing/internal machine moves/new machine installation/rework processes/etc./system effectiveness audits
- Ensure compliance to IATF Standards/other Customer Specific Requirements
- Track and Report Quality KPIs
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
- BS (Engineering) with at least 3+ years' experience working as a quality engineer in the automotive industry (Certified Quality Engineerpreferred) (Certified IATF Internal Auditorpreferred)
- Knowledge of gear manufacturing/machining/heat treatment/assembly processes
- Extensive knowledge of AIAG Core Tools/Process Capability Studies/Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Knowledge of SAP, SQL & minitab
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business