Relocation Paid:Yes Will relocate from: Nationwide - Casting companies..- Employment Type:Full Time / Direct Hire
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strong technical, engineering, and project management skills in a global automotive environment? Our client, a leading supplier to the automotive industry, is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer for their Amherst, New York facility.
As a member of the strategic component group (Engineering, Purchasing, Quality), the Supplier Quality Engineer will define the Quality strategy for product line suppliers, assess suppliers? manufacturing capabilities, and approve new projects. You will also manage PPAP activities and on-time Run-at-Rate at suppliers?locations as well as support plant-level production and development activities for targeted suppliers.
- Bachelor?s degree
- Minimum 5years?experience automotive Supplier Quality Engineer experience, Lean Manufacturing experience an asset
- Experience in:
- Aluminum casting and machining
- Mechanical products and processes
- Performing technical changes to automotive components
- Knowledge of:
- APQP, PPAP, R&R, GDT
- VDA 6,3, ISO/TS
- Production scheduling and audits
Information for Recruiters Only