$80K — $90K *
Career Transitions Holdings, LLC ( www.careertransitionsllc.com ) has been asked to identify a Quality Engineer for an innovative and quickly growing Tier 1 manufacturing organization in the St. Peters / St. Charles,, MO area. The Quality Engineer is responsible for successful quality launches of new projects.
· Utilizing APQP methods and documents such as FMEAs and Control Plans.
· Will conduct capability and gage R&R studies.
· Prepare PPAP submissions.
· Conduct process & product audits.
· Utilize SPC and other related statistical methods.
· Be a participate in product and process improvement teams. Lead corrective actions teams.
· Perform root cause analysis using tools such as 5 why’s, fishbone, and 8D’s.
· Act as First responder to customer and supplier issues in a T1 automotive environment.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or 7 plus years’ experience in quality engineering. Experience in automotive engineering highly desired.
· Background in metal stamping, fabrications, welding and assembly operations is helpful.
· Other attributes: Technically savvy individual who is tactical and hands-on. Works well under pressure and able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals.
Valid through: 12/10/2021