About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer's lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees' futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This QA Lead position will be supporting Lincoln Financial Retirement Plan Services area. Experience supporting the quality assurance testing function in the Financial Services Industry is required. The QA Lead will coordinate testing activities working with onshore and offshore QA resources that provide testing services using Automation and DevOps strategies across the software delivery process.
This position will provide QA leadership and direction on complex projects/initiatives for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. This position will collaborate with stakeholders from the business and IT to lead the delivery of complex QA software testing services to ensure project deliverables meet the needs, goals and objectives of the business using DevOps strategies and best practices. S/he will lead the use of automation frameworks and solutions for test data creation and the validation of continuous build and deploy strategies. S/he will also provide governance, oversight and direction to external managed service provider resources to ensure software deliverables meet or exceed specified standards, service delivery levels and end-user requirements.
- Provides QA leadership and expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects on a broad variety of software testing services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in Agile DevOps environment supporting the automation of continuous code integration, code build and monitoring of the quality of core application functionality.
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) Tools and Open Source Testing tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies and other software development best practices, tools, development processes to optimize product engineering throughput and quality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with open source testing tools (Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Provides QA leadership and direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Effectively engages with internal and external stakeholders at the beginning of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and gathers complex business requirements.
- Contributes to Business Requirements Documents prior to sign-off.
- Determines range and depth of testing activities required including developing complex test cases, automation scripts, test estimates and schedules to support testing of software for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Delivers and executes complex testing across multiple test environments per project life cycle. Applies business knowledge to ensure quality is built into each step of the SDLC.
- Leads the design and implementation of test scenarios, test cases and error detection according to quality documentation and standards
- Leads the development of complex automated test scripts to support regression testing.
- Adapts risk based test scenarios and scripts as necessary to achieve project results.
- Acts as a final verification of the required business functionality and proper functioning of the system(s).
- Prvides status reports and quality metrics on assigned projects.
- Determines complex best practices and innovative approaches and suggests how to improve current quality processes, standards and practices.
- Provides training and test data for business resources involved with user acceptance testing.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides expertise and training, and coaching to junior team members.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- 5 - 7+ Years of experience in software testing or other applicable Information Technology experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position(Required)
- Automation Testing experience required
- Experience in DevOps strategies, Perfecto Quantum Framework, Continuous Integration (CI) and Open Source tools is a plus.
This position may be subject to Lincoln's Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln's current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.