Position Title: Quality Engineer
Position Number: 260162
Location: Aurora, IL
Desired Skill Set:
ASQ, CMM, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineer
Job Title: Process Control Engineer – Quality Engineer
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Aurora, IL 60507
• Maintain close working relationships with: -
o Suppliers –
o Internal Quality –
o Operations –
o Logistics & Material planning groups –
o Procurement groups –
o Supplier development engineers.
• Reactive quality of all inbound supplier components into Aurora
• Half on shop floor investigating verify and inspect quality issues.
• Other half communicating with supplier on corrective actions and containment.
Basic Qualifications: -
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, or 3 years minimum experience in Quality/Manufacturing related environments. –
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications. –
• Experience with 7 basic quality control tools and 8D problem solving skills –
• Previous experience with EtQ or similar supplier quality software
• Project management experience –
• Strong data analysis experience
Top Candidates will also have: -
• Solid ability to use and demonstrate statistical problem solving –
• Ability to read & interpret complex CMM and roamer data reports. –
• ASQE or comparable –
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes used to produce components and assemblies for products.
• Customer service skills, written and oral communication is Critical,
• communicating clearly to different environments and cultures.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.