Description and Responsibilities:
- Manage quality initiatives across the Taste & Beverage business and special projects within the business unit and across North America as assigned.
- Projects include PSQ analysis and reduction and specification alignment.
- Work with the QA Managers to evaluate/improve workflow, division of responsibilities, and create a resource development plan to support continuing growth.
- Provide Commercialization, product transfer, and ECOR support as needed.
- Oversee PSQ process for business unit.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in analyzing data and using CAPA on KKM, while demonstrating robust root cause analysis.
- Apply statistical tools (CQE).
- Develop subject matter expertise in GQMS, LIMS and PSQ (complaint) reporting portal.
- Instill robust corrective action tracking and proactively identify gaps in quality system to minimize customer quality concerns.
- Provide oversight for the successful, aligned implementation of LIMS, and establish a change control process for the future.
- Develop strong talent development plan for the QA function to support growth.
- Support other quality and food safety initiatives as needed.
- 40% domestic travelrequired to Kerry facilities
The position of QA Director requires a Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent from an accredited institution in Microbiology, Food Science or related field and Seven (7) years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience in the food or beverage industry, or related position.
Additionally, the applicant must have:
1) Experience with Quality Systems, HACCP, SOPS, GMPs;
2) Experience with root cause analysis, corrective action systems, process mapping, laboratory methods;
3) Experience in food safety and environmental monitoring;
4) Experience with GFSI Certification, SQF Systems Certification, BRC Certification or FS22000 Certification;
5) Experience with writing and implementing quality policies and procedures; and
6) Experience with sensory
7) Experience with flavors