The company, with its roots in R&D testing, has commercialized its manufacturing processes and requires a hands-on, roll up the sleeves Quality Director that can implement a robust Quality Management System, create SOPs, lead continuous improvement initiatives for Quality, lead GMP audits, etc.
This is a hands-on position and will handle all quality systems setup and maintenance.
This role offers a competitive base and bonus.
What is needed:
• 5+ years of proven Quality management experience in food manufacturing, brewing operations, essential oils manufacturing, or similar regulated manufacturing operations (NSF dietary supplement guidelines)
• BS in chemistry, food science or similar is preferred
• Experience with NSF CFR 111 and 117, GMP, and FDA audits
• Extensive knowledge of the requirements needed to satisfy a good Food Safety Management System (HACCP, HARPC, FSMA, Environmental Monitoring, Sanitation, Housekeeping, Allergens, Traceability, Documentation, Training, etc.).
• Skilled in writing routine SOPS, batch records, flow charts, and other compliance documentation.
Location: Northern MA. Sorry, no relocation available at this time.
Compensation: Base depends on experience and education, bonus, strong benefits