Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography products, technical services and chemical reference standards accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being.
Selected by the Wall Street Journal as an "Exceptional Workplace," Phenomenex is defined by its passionate people, dynamic culture and distinctive ingenuity. These common characteristics unify the Phenomenex companies worldwide behind our mission "to promote the growth, prosperity and well-being of those we serve - our customers, our employees, and humanity.
This person will support the Production areas of Phenomenex. This individual will test HPLC
columns for key performance indicators to ensure they meet strict specification requirements .
This person will assess results to determine pass/fail criteria and will elevate any quality
related issues to their immediate Supervisor/Lead.
- Test HPLC columns manufactured by Phenomenex’s Production area
- Prepare standards and reagents used for testing
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2008 guidelines
- Review data and determine to accept or reject columns based on QC specifications
- Maintain and perform minor replacement parts on HPLC instruments
- Discard waste appropriately from testing and keep work area clean and organized
- Apply appropriate “5S” principles in work station
- Fully understand and follow the content of “Department Orientation” booklet
- Follow all applicable safety requirements
- Support and understand yearly departmental goals
- Follow appropriate standard operating procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by customers and/ or management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or Other Certification in Life Sciences preferred.
- Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors / defects
- Requires analytical thinking and presenting ideas
- Experience in Microsoft office and Database Management
- Able to perform basic mathematical equations and formuals
- Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion
Danaher Corporation Overview
DHR Company Overview:
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
: North America-North America-United States-CA-Torrance