Position will work as primary contact for all quality issues for job site while coordinating inspections, supervising contractors and creating daily reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary point of contact for quality issues on the job site.
- Field Supervision of contractors.
- Coordination of inspections.
- Creating, collecting and completing daily reports.
- Communication with clients.
- Set an example on-site regarding quality and safety policies and project specific procedures.
Leads and/or guides the work of others.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
Degree in a construction related field and a minimum of 8 years of experience with a related degree or 12 years applicable experience in federal government construction, including experience in a leadership role as a Quality Control Officer/Specialist.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to pass all required background and security clearance checks.
- Working knowledge of performing quality control activities on multiple projects concurrently.
- CQM Certification preferred.
- OSHA Safety training, (30 hour) – Required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Comply with company Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Able to present professional image at all times.
- Self-Motivated and independent worker.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel) a MUST.
- Ability to communicate directly with the Fed Gov Quality POC.
- Knowledge in construction methods and materials.
- Knowledge of all construction divisions 1-48.
- Ability to read blue prints and providing applicable edits.
- Knowledge of Fed Gov/DOD Quality Reporting Systems (QCS/RMS).
- Hands on attitude that will require some field work.