Weston Solutions, Inc. is looking for Quality Control Managers to support our construction programs. The Quality Control Manager provides job site quality control checks to ensure the best possible product in accordance with government requirements and QC plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus minimum of 6 to 8 years of construction experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations as they pertain to subcontractor oversight
- Experience working for USACE on levee projects is preferred
- Experience with USACE and EM-385-1-1
- Functioned as a USACE CQC System Manager and are current on CQM certification
- Familiar with the USACE 3-phase inspection program (preparatory, initial and follow-up)
- Experience reading drawings to verify that the construction is being completed as detailed on the drawings
- Experience completing Daily QC Reports and maintaining Deficiency Logs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be highly organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to carry out some work independently
- Secret Security clearance is a plus, but not required.