The Quality Control Manager provides job site quality control checks to ensure the best possible product in accordance with government requirements and QC plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors degree or equivalent plus minimum of 6 to 8 four years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations as they pertain to subcontractor oversight
- Experience with USACE and EM-385-1-1
- Functioned as a USACE CQC System Manager and are current on CQM certification
- Familiar with the USACE 3-phase inspection program (preparatory, initial and follow-up)
- Experience reading drawings to verify that the construction is being completed as detailed on the drawings
- Experience completing Daily QC Reports and maintaining Deficiency Logs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be highly organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to carry out some work independently
- Must have a secret security clearance.