Provide overall on-site technical and quality control for major renovations at existing Air Force Base facilities.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with plans specification and PMSI Quality Control Plan.
- Develop understanding/working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work. Implement and maintain the Project Quality Control Plan throughout project.
a. Review, Comment, and control submittal process
b. Perform inspections and witness tests applicable to discipline to determine acceptability of work.
c. Maintaining work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
- Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Implement and maintain the PMSI Quality Control Plan.
- Coordinate with on-site Air Force Personnel.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Off-shift work required (nights and weekends).
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Four year college degree plus minimum 5 years’ experience in quality control inspection, construction, operations or equivalent combinations training and/or related experience.
- Basic knowledge of quality control inspection standards, procedures and applicable codes required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills plus ability to develop in-depth understanding of QAlQC manual and program.
- Certification/Training/Experience in Federal QA/QC Program.
- USACE CQC Manager Certification.