Quality Control Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Chemicals
Are you a Quality Control Manager open to opportunities in Northern Indiana? Do you enjoy the challenge of leading and managing Quality Control initiatives that support engineering excellence? If so, this position is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- We are working for globally recognized sealant, encapsulates, and polymer coating manufacturer.
- Consistently growing, changing, and evolving company.
- If your skills match, we will ensure you speak directly to the Hiring Manager.
- Our knowledge of the company and hiring manager provides you with a clear insight on culture, career path, and future growth opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Clean and safe working environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Help with executing site and department policies.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives while solving customer quality issues.
- Coordination and planning activities of Quality Laboratory department.
- Opportunity to expand career horizons in an ever-changing environment.
What you will be doing?
- Correct and investigate customer quality complaints.
- Develop and implement quality training programs.
- Analyze statistical data to establish quality of finished goods.
- Oversee inspection activities for products throughout the production cycle.
What you need for this position?
- BS Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- Must be a self-starter able to adapt to changing environments.
- 10years of quality control experience in adhesives or specialty chemicals.
- Knowledge of Quality Management processes.
What We’d Like to See ~ But Not a Showstopper:
- Management experience within a union environment.