Immediate opening. Any interest?
We have been retained by a leading business general contractor with the ingenuity and imagination to design, build and drive our nation’s future.
We are looking for the best and brightest for aQuality Control Manager position in San Mateo, CA. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
Quality Control Manager
The primary role of the QC Manager is to oversee the planning and daily execution of the project. Responsible for maintaining certain aspects of the project scheduleas assigned by the Project Manager, by managing the daily QA/QC tasks of materials, maintaining schedules and budgets.
Shared time between office and field management operations may include:
- safety meetings
- processing of submittals and request for information
- QC reports
- QC field inspections
- writing procedures
- QC audits
- subcontractor scheduling and coordination
- coordinating inspections
- compute punch list
- final inspection and turnover
- Educational and experience requirements include: 5-10 years’ experience, equivalent combinations of technical training and related experience.
- B.S. in civil engineering, mechanicalengineering, electricalengineering or construction management preferred.
- Computer knowledge of office suite programs (excel, word, PowerPoint) minimum.
- Experience in QA/QC role.
- Good understanding of specifications.
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with others.
- Knowledge of Rail Electrification is a plus.
- Basic Salary
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Employer Contribution to 401k Pension Plan (up to 4% max).
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
EEO/AAP employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Balfour Beatty promotes a drug free workplace and utilizes the government’s E-Verify process.”
Contact me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to: code TDBALQCMGR OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $500.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.
Authorized US only