Job Title : Quality Control Manager
Job Type : Full Time (Direct Hire)
Location : Millville, NJ
Client Key Skills:
Quality Control exp - 10 yrs, Dietary Supplement exp (Either in Food or Pharma industry), Manufacturing, inspection, 21 CFR 111, GMP
As per the government regulations , 21 CFR 111, will be responsible to assure that the final products were produced in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and meets the required identity, quality, purity, and strength of the dietary supplements on an ongoing basis.
* Approve or reject all active and inactive ingredients, components, containers, closures, in process materials, packaging materials, labeling, and finished products.
* Approve or reject all manufacturing and packaging specifications and processes
* Approve or reject the qualification and validation of processes and equipment.
* Approve or reject suppliers and contract manufacturers through audits.
* Approve or reject deviations, out of specification and rework procedures.
* Approve or reject Standard Operating Procedures related to all critical aspects in the manufacture and distribution of the dietary supplements.
* Approve or reject test procedures (outside analysis and in-house)
* Review and assure that employees are trained appropriately.
* Review and assure the product stability program is conducted properly.
* Review and assure preventive maintenance and calibration program for manufacturing and laboratory equipment.
* Review and assure environmental and microbial monitoring programs.
* Review and assure all manufacturing records will be free from error.
* Review and assure complaints are handled correctly
* Review and assure all laboratory facilities are adequate and are in compliance with regulations
* Review and assure all sanitation is properly performed.
* Recall coordinator
* A keen eye for detail
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
* Computer knowledge
* 10 years of QC experience in the manufacturing of dietary supplements or related industry.
* College degree in chemistry, biology or related field.
* Further qualifications a plus.