Title: Quality Control Laboratory Manager
Location: Long Island, NY
Type: Permanent Role
Notes: No Corp to Corp
- The Laboratory Manager is a resource and go- to-person for other individuals for chemistry and activities associated with the function performed.
- Primary responsibilities include leading, mentoring and developing the chemistry team which supports cGMP manufacturing facility. He/ She needs to be capable of making sound decisions to meet regulatory requirement of various agencies: FDA, EU, Health Canada along with production requirements. Have a good degree of initiative to resolve Laboratory problems, discuss and research action to be taken before finalizing a resolution.
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Chemistry degree preferred
- Five years' work experience in a regulated laboratory setting
- Knowledge of cGMPs related to US FDA, Health Canada and EMEA manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of Quality System requirements
- Knowledge of ICH, USP, and EP requirements
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation i.e. HPLC, UPLC, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, Dissolution, IR etc. and proprietary software
- Manage daily activities and assist in overseeing timely testing of finished product, stability and validation samples in Quality Control Laboratory for over the counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products
- Track testing samples to meet deadlines
- Review sample requirements for stability and validation testing.
Next Steps: Send me a quick email if you are passively or actively looking for another opportunity. Love to speak with you.
Referral Bonus: As always, we will give you a $500 referral bonus if we place someone you refer over to us! Ask me for details.