We are looking for Quality Control Inspector for our client in Malabar, FL
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Job Location: Malabar, FL
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Able to perform detailed inspection to drawings and specifications for Mechanical or Electrical components.
- Able to follow written instructions.
- Perform visual inspection as per the instruction document.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be able to work weekends if required, on short notice and for possible long durations to supportinternal customer contractual delivery schedules.
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written.
- Candidate must be self-starter and practice excellent customer service.
- Able to multi-task, work independently, and in team environments.
- Strong people skills, ability to be tactful under stressful conditions.
- Must be flexible to changing needs and priorities.
- Must have previous experience in the inspection of parts, connectors, cables, etc.
- Must have IPC 610 and 620 experience.
- Must have CCA inspectionexperience.
- Ability to function in a production paced environment.
Preferred if the candidate has:
- Experience in inspecting circuit card assemblies, final box inspections.
- Experience inspecting using a microscope for extended periods.
- Experience with engineering drawings and J-STD.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years related experiencerequired.