Intellect is a SaaS company that provides a highly configurable enterprise Quality Management System (eQMS) software suite and automation platform to enable organizations to achieve compliance, improved operations, and digital transformation.
- Lead and continuously improve the Intellect’s Quality Management System technology that enables the organization to be agile and create disruptive ideas.
- Develop, gather, and document system requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback from conception to delivery.
- Subject matter Expert for internal stakeholders and customers as products are released & supported. Assist others in understanding to leverage analyses, dashboards, reports, and process improvement methodologies for improved decision making. Identifies and communicates performance improvement opportunities using reporting and analytical techniques. Assists in the collection and analysis of root cause data and provides recommendations accordingly.
- Supports the Operations Excellence and functional teams in the creation, maintenance, and control of all standard operating procedures process documentation and technical writing.
- Provides reporting on critical-to-quality specifications, test plans, procedures, tools, and meaningful metrics to control all aspects of our business.
- Lead project and application planning activities including meetings, communications and documentation.
- Participate in project management activities and identify opportunities for improving business processes.
- Assist training team in identifying appropriate QSR trainings for individuals in the organization.
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Want to Apply?
- Mail Resume to: Intellect, Attn: HR-6100 Center Dr. Ste. 1150, Los Angeles, CA 90045.