- Responsible for managing and developing a team of quality assurance and training specialists.
- Develops goals for phone agent service delivery and monitor execution (call quality scores, agent statistics, reporting, etc.).
- Designs training curriculum and facilitate training classes as needed.
- Works with internal clients to establish best practices which meet client needs and addresses any prioritization issues as that may arise
- Act as a liaison between the phone agents, management, and client services. Ensure all parties are informed appropriately.
- Ensures overall success through coordination, management and department execution of client's deliverables
- Update scripting/procedure changes in our knowledge base as needed.
- Designs and maintains department's standard operating procedures
- 5 years of call center experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor
- Ability to interact with all levels of managers in the organization
- Must have strong experience in the areas of staff development and direction, training, quality control, and document preparation.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects with changing priorities
- Managing Performance - Ensures that associates have clear goals and objectives, expectations and measures of success for projects and tasks; clearly assigns or delegates responsibility for tasks and assignments; monitors the process of work as well as progress toward completion and final results; provides specific performance feedback, both positive and corrective, as soon as possible after event
- Developing Others - Provides support and direction towards the development of individuals' knowledge and skills to effectively facilitate their accomplishment of both current and future job responsibilities; partners with individuals on identifying and setting development goals; helps to identify development opportunities as part of the plan; provides continuous feedback on performance and progress and assists in the adjustment of development plans; ensures management team adheres to business defined talent management practices and procedures
- Fosters Teamwork - provides opportunities for people to learn to work together as a team; promotes cooperation with other departments; recognizes and encourages the behaviors that contribute to teamwork, continuous support and removal of barriers, appropriately involves team members in decisions and leverages unique talents of the team
Valid Through: 2019-11-11