Coyote Logistics was founded in 2006, built with passion and dedication to create a phenomenal company culture. We are a company that has heart and soul, and a drive for success. As a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, Coyote is dedicated to helping its customers move their products and manage their supply chains efficiently, and we take care of our carriers to keep them moving so they can grow their businesses too. We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every customer and carrier we work with. In addition to its recognition as one of the Leading 3PLs in the industry, Coyote continues to change the industry expectation by executing with unprecedented service and unmatched innovation.
Quality Assurance Tester
The Quality Assurance Tester is responsible for ensuring that Coyote’s technology solutions are robust, efficient, and meet the needs of the business. QA Testers work as part of our software development teams to create testing plans for software features, validate functionality through manual testing, and trouble-shoot errors with the development team.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall quality of the software in a high ownership work environment.
• Create test plans for development of new features in Coyote software.
• Manage manual test execution based on test plans.
• Record test runs in Microsoft Test Manager and analyze results.
• Work with developers to investigate test failures.
• Declare new features are ready for use by the business, our customers, and our carriers.
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
• Good communication and impeccable listening skills.
• Experience creating test cases as well as strong documentation skills.
• Understanding of automation testing concepts
• Extremely process oriented and attentive to detail.
• Familiarity with regression testing, smoke testing, and feature testing.
• A confident decision maker who is driven to learn new things.
• Extremely comfortable with, curious about, and excited by technology.
• Unafraid to be challenged and relish investing time in training, both formally and informally.
Valued Skills & Experience
• Proficiency with SQL and MS Test Manager is preferred.
• Knowledge of a MS Windows hosting environment like IIS.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Exposure to automation testing tools and fundamentals
• Performance and load testing
• Service level testing
• Onsite training & ongoing career development
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Great perks like onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports
• Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
• Casual dress and company lunch