We are looking for Quality Assurance Tester for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Quality Assurance Lead for Source to Pay Transformation leads planning, scheduling, and execution of all test phases over the program roadmap and will assist in the design and potentially development of test automation using Parasoft and SOA Test
- Strong leadership experience for this role.
- Strong organization skills and ability to organize and lead test efforts.
- Ability to create reports, speak to the results and tracking progress towards goals.
- Deep understanding of testing strategy
- In collaboration with the project team, devise the test objectives, organizational test policies, test strategies and test plans
- Estimate testing and negotiate to acquire the necessary resources.
- Devise the approach for test automation, when test automation is appropriate and plan the effort, provide input into tool selection, and ensure team training occurs
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Ensure proper configuration management of the testing software and traceability of the tests to the critical business capabilities.
- Ensure the test environment and associated test data is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Schedule tests for execution and then monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- Write summary reports on test status.
- Provide a recommendation prior to code release based on testing results.
- May perform light project management role to lead small efforts like code/config deployments to environments,
- Experience leading testing activities across multiple teams
- Is familiar with standard test metrics and able to report status to broad list of stakeholders
- Very comfortable in the use of Rally for managing testing, features
- Extremely familiar with Agile concepts, has worked on agile teams and able to make recommendations for improvements
- Able to lead a small team that will be implementing test automation
- Experience with SAP upgrades and implementations
- Experience leading and managing a group of analysts
- Familiarity with HP Quality Center test management software
- Is familiar with the Intel environment
- Minimum Educational Requirement: Bachelor's degreepreferred, HS diploma or equivalent required for US candidates.