Quality Assurance Test Manager
We are looking for Quality Assurance Test Manager ?for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Quality Assurance Test Manager
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- As part of our Application Support team, the Software QA Analyst will work closely with our developers and business analysts to ensure the release of high-quality software.
- In this role, the Software QA Analyst will work closely with the development and BA team to design, maintain, document, and execute test plans for versioned software (both custom and third party configurations).
- The ideal candidate will possess understanding of the SDLC and quality management processes.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Backend database testing in Salesforce environment
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- ??Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet business and functional specifications.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- ??6+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ year’s public sector or education domain experience.
- ??Expertise in database testing and creating/ executing automated test scripts.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.