Under the direction of an IT Manager, contribute to the growth of the organization by testing all software based solutions. Responsible for developing Test Plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
• Determine when the product is ready for release.
• Recommends and evaluates alternative solutions and makes objective recommendations that affect multiple feature areas.
• Responsible for analysis, design, coordination and development of the test plans and system integration.
• Assist with the classification, management and resolution of all software defects.
• Manage outward and inward communication of testing with DM, including risk, quality metrics, software usability and functionality
• Participate in product design review to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Architects test case automation development
• Post Mortems for releases, server downtime, and project milestone for continued process improvements
• Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
• Develop or specify standards, methods or procedures to obtain high levels of product quality.
• Training on additional QA skills
• Create Regression test suites
• Conduct historical analyses of test results
• Anything set out by the QA Manager
• Minimum of 2-4 years of job related QA experience.
• Must possess a strong interest in technology and its advancement.
• Must be an effective and tactful communicator; verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Must possess a high level of customer service. Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to work independently or in a team and interact successfully with project staff.
• Must be very proficient with the use of Personal Computers, Laptops, Tablet Computers and Smart Phones.
• Bachelordegree in computer science, IT mathematics, engineering or the equivalent in experience.