5 - 7 years
Posted 111 days ago
Source in Chicago and Addison
The QA/QC Testing Specialist will carry out quality assurance strategy for Global Information Security (GIS) to validate that cyber security controls are functioning effectively. This will be done through the execution of a series of questions and checks which will require you to well-understand the processes and measures used to control information security risk.
In this role, you will follow an assessment schedule and interact with various levels of leadership and SMEs across GIS. You will need to use your communication skills to report findings from the assessments to those stakeholders and direct management involved.
• Basic knowledge of information technology concepts such as operating systems, networking, and application programming
• 5-7 years of background in information security and risk management
• Self-starting, organized, and requiring minimal management oversight
• Ability to operate across organizational boundaries to accomplish tasks
• Ability to quickly assimilate complex organizational structures and learn new/complex concepts
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively with peers and various levels of management
• Well organized and thorough, with the ability to balance and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of the organization
• Deep understanding of risk management concepts
Selenuim, Manual and Automation testing and through knowledge around STLC and testing methodologies