We are looking for quality assurance specialists to help us ensure that only the highest quality websites, applications and tools are released.
As a QA , you will be designing, writing, documenting, and executing test plans and scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods.
- Develops and executes automated test scripts.
- Identifies, investigates, reports and tracks bugs to closure.
- Handles multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Communicates test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers.
- Takes part in the planning and implementation of the testing and quality strategy for new and existing projects.
- 3+ years QA experience with web-based applications (1-3 years for full-time role, up to one year for the internship position).
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Strong front end automation testing experience
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- A talent for breaking software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
- Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans.
- Experience with an automated test tool (Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.).
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.