Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Managers are responsible for managing Transportation Specialists, ensuring that daily tasks are completed appropriately. OMs collect and analyze key terminal metrics using Wayfair-provided tools, identify successful processes, gauge team compliance with Wayfair SOPs, manage carrier relationships and performance, engage terminal staff with team-building activities, and update the team with important information related to safety, talent, and SOP changes.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of Transportation Specialists: keeping logs of performance, holding regular 1-on-1 and team meetings, and engaging the team in professional development conversations
- Address performance-based or behavioral issues in accordance with Wayfair policy
- Maintain positive carrier relationships and monitor carrier performance, holding regular meetings with carrier managers, and offering creative solutions
- Pull and post daily, weekly, and monthly terminal metrics, as well as analyzing key performance indicators to improve the customer experience
- Engage terminal staff with Wayfair-funded team events, posters, flyers, merchandise, and updates
- Measure compliance with Wayfair's standard operating procedures while adapting processes to the terminal's needs and sharing ideas to improve existing processes
- Be available as a backup exempt leader in the absence of the Terminal Manager, including to open and/or close, based on the Terminal Manager's direction
- Support Customer Service and other partner teams in efforts to maintain high customer satisfaction
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or 5+ years working experience in product distribution.
- Comfort with delivering and improving upon KPI’s.
- A customer-centric approach, and the ability to build positive partnerships with internal and external groups to optimize performance.
- Organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams, and hold an engaging daily meeting with your team.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.