The MFA Companies® Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a full time Quality Assurance Manager to join our engineering and manufacturing customer in Stow, MA.
This position will manage the Quality Control/Quality Assurance functions. They will be the primary point of contact for all quality activities associated with the manufacture of composite radomes and reflectors. They will also oversee and direct all Total Quality Management activities, Customer and Supplier Quality activities, Corrective and Preventative Actions, Quality Assurance Engineering, Configuration Management, Reliability, and Inspection functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sustainment and improvement of ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C Quality Management Systems
- Develop and implement continuous improvement processes that collects, analyzes, and uses Key Performance Indicators to drive improvements.
- Develop, implement, and communicate the companies Quality Systems and Policies
- Manage the assignment of quality resources to support manufacture and delivery of products.
- Coordinates with program management, engineering, operations, and other support activities to achieve divisional and corporate objectives.
- Manages the internal audit program.
- Establish and maintain positive customer and supplier relationships
- Applies Quality Engineering principles, including statistics and predictive analysis, to conduct failure analysis and drive corrective and preventative actions
- Monitor and analyze customer expectations for facility capabilities and support growth activities
- Support strategic planning activities
- Manages the Configuration Management program
- Identify quality training needs and deliver training
- Support new business and proposal activities
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with at least 10 years related experience.
- Experience in managing, leading, and mentoring high performance teams.
- Experience in composite or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C requirements
- Innovative problem solver capable of solving complex problems in a fast paced environment.