SAIC in support of our Satellite Ground Systems Prime Contract has an immediate need for a Quality Manager located in Albuquerque, NM. The successful candidate will support the team through a focused set of metrics and procedures to ensure successful delivery and performance of Ground Support Equipment.
Major duties of the position include:
- Management and the quality management plan, procedures, process and metrics to monitor and control the programs performance to meet SOW requirements.
- Participate in the System Engineering Process (IEEE 15288) to ensure total life cycle management of the system. Create, monitor and manage monitor and control activities and metrics to ensure system compliance.
- Manages the development, modification, application and maintenance of quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials (hardware, software and data) into partially finished or finished materials products for delivery and subsequent operational use.
- Oversees collaborations with engineering, manufacturing, integration, and test and operations functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Monitors the development and implementation methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Manages the design and analysis of inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; the conduct of quality assurance inspections, tests and audits; and the performance of statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree with demonstrated experience 14+ years in one or more technical disciplines such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Hardware Quality or Software Quality or Mission Assurance.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with ability SCI to obtain within six months.
- Experience in mission assurance and planning to ensure the timely engagement and effective interaction of quality engineering and quality assurance with project execution personnel during contract execution tasks, anomaly handling and return to nominally scheduled work.
- Ability to participate in program-level boards, design reviews and status/integration meetings.