Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types-developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting activities to ensure that application / system products and projects meet defined quality standards
- Activities include: developing, conducting and evaluating application audits and testing processes; leading and / or conducting testing activities; and communicating with developers to correct system bugs.
- Associate's Degree and 3 or more years related experience
- In-depth knowledge of automated testing tools (e.g., WinRunner), quality control, and quality assurance approaches
- Software Test Engineer (CSTE) or Quality Analyst (CQA) certification
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.