. We provide high quality machining services to the aerospace and defense industries.
Quality Assurance Manager
About the Job
We are looking for a Manager of Quality Assurance available to assist in developing, implementing, and enforcing a quality management system consistent with ISO9001 standards. We are in the midst of becoming ISO 9001 certified and will quickly move onto obtaining the AS9100 certification. Shortly after full implementation, this position will transition into overseeing the day to day operations of ISO/AS activities and continuous improvement of the QMS. Managing and maintaining the quality management system in compliance with all relevant standards and regulations and in compliance with policies, guidelines, and procedures, ensuring that the process needed for the QMS are established, implemented, and maintained
Responsibilities (including the following but not limited to):
- Lead Administrator of the quality management system
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Maintain AS9100/ISO 9001 QMS
- Continuous improvement across all aspects of the QMS
- Develop process control as required
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Well-versed in ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Well-versed in AS9100 – Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Experience working in a team environment with all levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, at all levels of an organization.
- Leadership ability in a dynamic, fast changing industrial setting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Considerable knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
- Ability to type accurately and at a reasonable speed.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and database.
- Ability to communicate with people effectively, courteously, diplomatically, and tactfully.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with employees, vendor, bidders, and the general public
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
BS Engineering, MBA a plus
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
C N C machining