Our client is a major worldwide food manufacturer (Fortune 200) that is seeking a Plant Quality Assurance Manager with food experience for an artisan cheese and dairy products manufacturing facility in Vermont. This location's dairy products have won more than 100 national and international awards. The Quality Assurance Manager will provide leadership and guidance in plant level QA to ensure compliance with quality systems. Directs and facilitates the training and education of manufacturing plant employees with respect to the quality and food safety expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive quality food experience.
- Proficient with the concepts of hazard analysis, risk assessments, and system/process applications.
- Strong leadership skills/experience; must have managementexperience.
- Knowledgeable in quality management techniques of process capability, root cause analysis and preventative quality.
- Strong working relationship with regulatory agencies.
- Excellent organizational, communications, interpersonal and team interaction skills.
- Provide technical support to plant management regarding process/product improvements.
BS/BA degree in Food Science or related technical field, Master’s Degree desirable.
Compensation & Relocation:
The Company offers a generous six-figure salary, great bonus plus an outstanding relocation package.