Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for our Boston/New England Office.
- Develop and maintain a detailed schedule for QA inspections and audits
- Oversee, manage and verify that QA activities are performed as detailed in the QMP and other plan/standards and procedures
- Examine data and verify that the appropriate processes are followed consistently through a program of independent inspection, testing and auditing processes, delivery objective evidence that the project facilities, components, systems and subsystems that make up the project are in compliance with the project requirements
- Perform the intended QA duties required by the QMP and Construction Quality Plan (CQMP) as necessary to certify, at completion, that the Project was constructed as designed subject to appropriate and necessary revisions during the construction and in conformance with all project specifications and project requirements
- Coordinate and manage internal and external audits of the quality processes, including but not limited to designer, design sub-consultants, contractors and subcontractors
- Perform QA audits and write detailed reports
- Create Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's) and follow through to close out
- Review and approve QA inspector's daily reports. Write weekly, monthly and quarterly QA reports
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in a Quality Assurance/Quality Control role
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience on large transportation projects a big+
- NETTCP, ACI, ISO 9000 and/or ASQ Certifications required
- Excellent communication skills