• Define and establish corporate / group standards for quality records management.
• Perform detailed audits on selected projects to evaluate performance against ISO 9001:2015 and against contract requirements.
• Perform annual upgrades to the internal quality assurance auditor training program.
• Provide subject matter expert review of Company quality functions.
• Four-year Engineering degree. P.E. certification preferred.
• Fifteen or more years’ quality management experience in heavy construction environment.
• Certification as an ASQ/R/ISO 9001 Lead Quality Auditor or similar.
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently to perform duties.
• Demonstrated expertise in effective and productive communications with management, staff, contractors and client representatives.
• Fast-paced office and field project environment; must be able to interact professionally with management, fellow staff members and craft employees while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, climb, walk and talk and listen.
• Frequent travel in the U.S. and Canada.
Requisition ID: 69602