Customer Contributions is looking for a talented and enthusiastic senior Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) that thrives on solving complex problems. If you are seeking a fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, this is your opportunity! We are creating a top notch QA Organization and need an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to deliver on this vision.
The Customer Contributions QA team will help drive quality of worldwide customer facing features on Reviews and Ask on desktop, tablets, and mobile devices - everything from searching across reviews, and Q&A content on the Detail Page to new features aimed at improving core customer contribution experiences on the retail website.We are working with exciting new technologies and solving complex testing problems across multiple browsers, platforms and mobile devices.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will own quality improvements, mange resourcing requirements as our feature footprint increases, and will be experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing. He/she will be able to develop and drive a high-level test and automation strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. You will - work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements; understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy; develop test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses; oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution; and work with a team of SDETs and QAEs to ensure the highest quality product delivery
· MS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 7+ year of working experience, or BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 7+ year of working experience;
· At least 2 years experience in a QA Manager role
· Ability to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C, C# etc.
· Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
· Proven track record in identifying and implementing automated testing tools and frameworks
· Solid track record for delivery of high quality products
· Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining high performing talent.
· Strong project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile development environment and continuous integration.
· Experience in testing web technologies and back-end services. Understanding of Java technologies.
· Experience in preparing quality metrics and effectively engaging with stakeholders to set and drive quality goals.