The Quality Assurance Manager for Geospatial Data supports the operations of the national survey program to assure that field data is being collected and processed in a manor that gives assurance to our stakeholders that this data meets or exceeds their standards. This individual will work as part of the national survey team maintaining and refining standards for field to finish processing, working with internal and external clients assuring deliverables are meeting all required standards. This position reports directly to the Vice President of the Survey Operation. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve upon current “Field-to-Finish” procedures and standards.
- Train staff and implement procedures for “Field-to-Finish” procedures.
- Develop new procedures and processes to increase efficiency for production staff.
- Work with the IT team in upgrading and implementing new versions of CADD software.
- Meeting with internal and external clients to discuss standards and procedures can streamline the data exchange process.
- Expand and improve upon current QA/QC standards and procedures.
- Proficient in all CADD platforms, Civil 3D, Carlson and Bentley products.
- Has a solid understanding in “Field-to-Finish” processing.
- Excellent verbal and written commination skills.
- 10+ years of experience in the survey field with at least 5 years in a production CADD role.
- Licensed Surveyor preferred but not required.
- Must be able to travel.