Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates weekly call calibration sessions for Call Center Representatives and Customer Care Agents reviewing strengths and weaknesses during customer interactions providing feedback on ways to improve techniques and skills. Assist Managers in providing real time coaching.
- Responsible for maintaining call center data statistics and reports on areas of improvement as it relates key performance indicators, staffing and staying within compliance.
- Assist with creating, defining and implementing areas of opportunity for continual refresher training throughout the call center environments.
- Provides calibrations, coaching and development to assigned agents
- Administer monthly 1 on 1 agent coaching to as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Communication skills are critical. Candidate must be able to effectively and appropriately read, write, and speak English. Additional language abilities are preferred, but not required. Must be able to handle multiple tasks while working independently, without direct supervision.
- Position involves the ability to work at a desk while using a telephone/headset and computer to talk and correspond with employees, Management and corporate contacts.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Must be able to maintain a very high level of confidentiality and professionalism in working with both new and existing staff.
- Computer fluency is required, including knowledge of call center software, Microsoft Office and the Internet is essential.
- Must possess a strong desire to provide superior customer experience
- Knowledge of call center compliance procedures
- Knowledge of Encore Call Recording
- Knowledge of Shoretel Phone System