Looking for a highly motivated individual that is very detailed oriented and has a good understanding of the telecommunications installation industry. They’ll need to be organized, accurate, proficient and need communicate well with others. Applicant will not only look for quality issues but they will need to be able to coach others on fixing the issues. This person must be located, or willing to relocate to the Northwest Arkansas area and will need to be able travel without restrictions, multitask and work at a fast pace.
- Review project bids for discrepancies prior to be released to the customer.
- Create and Maintain a per project installation document for Technicians to follow in the field.
- Review project installation documentation with project managers, jobsite foreman and lead technicians.
- Review and approve project installation drawing(s) prior to being sent to the installation crew.
- Create and maintain documentation to assure the installation is being performed per customer scope of work.
- Create and maintain documentation to assure that customer, industry and manufacture standards are being followed.
- Take part in conference calls with installation crews.
- Work with Project Managers and Field support Manager to help correct any issues found during the installation process.
- Travel to multiple job sites around the country will be required.
- Work with Field Support Manager to perform or help set up necessary training.
- Collect and put together close out documentation from the field.
- Submit and maintain manufacturer warranties.
- 5+ Years of industry experience.
- Highly proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with different construction software such as Plan Grid and Blue Beam.
- Industry certifications such as BICSI Technician or RCDD would be a plus.
- A firm understanding of different manufacturers and installation procedures.
- Past experience with Quality Assurance.
- Be able to manage and communicate well with others.