$80K — $90K
Quality Assurance Manager
$70-90K + 10% bonus potential
Our food manufacturing client located in Norfolk, NE is looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to their facility. This QA Manager is responsible for the overall product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for this plant.
· Manage the QA department to ensure the safety and quality of all products.
· Implement and monitor the company’s QA Program at the facility according to established policies and procedures and assuring the accuracy of data.
· Establish quality specifications for incoming raw materials with purchasing and monitoring these raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
· Process test the ingredients and ensure that the specifications are met and adhered to by production personnel.
· Develop and oversee laboratory budget, identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve margins.
· Assist operations with establishing procedures and supervising all product and process development and test runs, reporting all results.
· Help drive cultural change.
· Monitor raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus.
· 3+ years of QA Management experience within a food manufacturing/food processing facility.
· Previous supervisory experience.
· Dairy experience is a plus.
· 4+ years of laboratory experience including strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
· Flexible Spending options
· Health Savings Account options
· Basic and voluntary life insurance
· Short Term and Long Term Disability
· 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Life Science, Chemistry, Biology, QA Management, data
Valid through: 12/16/2020