Guided by our values since 1875, American National Bank of Texas strives, through the power of relationships, to be the preferred bank of choice for individual and business customers in the communities that we serve. Building relationships with our customers, employees, and communities are at the core of everything we do. At ANBTX, each individual’s work truly matters in building and maintaining these relationships.
From the words of our CEO, Robert Hulsey, “We’re invested because we live in these communities, too, and we’ve built personal connections with our customers that go beyond just being their bank.”
As part of ANBTX, you will be a part of an organization that fosters financial strength and stability, encourages growth and advancement, and promotes open communication at all levels. This is why we have been voted Top 100 Best Places To Work 10 times!
ANBTX offers additional benefits like profit-sharing and an employee stock ownership plan, with annual contributions tied to profits; immediate eligibility for a 401(k) plan and match; free life insurance, long-term disability, critical illness and telemedicine benefits plus a generous tuition reimbursement and student loan payment program.
The Quality Assurance Manager provides leading guidance on the best quality practices for the company. The role generates the first wave of automated tests and educates others on the tools and processes. The role manages a set of contingent workers to help scale the testing practices. Additionally, the role leads strategic user acceptance testing events in order to build quality confidence for the entire company.
- Works closely with Sr. Directors of Engineering, Development Managers, and Product Managers on quality strategies, and briefs senior management on results, trends, studies, and initiatives, and recommended courses of action
- Manages the day to day of outsourced team members and leads the development of local team members
- Develops successful plans for automation growth and maintenance
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal practices and regulatory requirements; uses quality methods and tools to identify, analyze, improve, and implement effective and efficient business solutions
- Manages defects, advocates on behalf of the customer, and guides teams through triage and resolution
- Contributes to the growth and success of Quality Engineering at ANBTX
- Serves as a functional expert and educates and mentors other team members
- Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others continuously improve
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent education/work experience preferred
- 5+ years of software testing experience; 3 years in a leadership role managing multiple projects; Familiar with Agile methodologies; Familiar with test automation
- Preferred - 8+ years of software testing experience ( Banking industry a plus); 2 years in a Quality Manager Role; Hands-on automation experience with open-source and commercial tools ( e.g. - Ranorex) Mastered understanding of Quality Engineering practices; Familiar with Atlassian Development Platform
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio; basic keyboarding and calculator skills; must be able to carry out complex written instructions
- Travel to a variety of locations to perform work and/or attend meetings as required
- Work occasionally requires more than 40 hours per week and after hours on-call services to perform essential functions of the position
- Lifting in an office setting may be required up to 30 lbs.