Are you Mohawk Material? We're the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best QA LEAD SPECIALIST Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
QA Lead Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and delegating work assignments to onsite/offshore QA team resources; reviewing the QA tasks on daily basis to ensure that tasks are complete and with defined quality/processes,using good judgement to respond to the queries that QA team has & informing the QAmanager with updates and latest status of all tasks and any quality issues or if support is needed.
- Works with the functional/development teams to understand requirements, impacted business processes and solution design being developed and criteria needed to successful project completion
- Develops test scenarios and provides input to test plan & strategies in accordance with testing methodologies and defined processes and development standards.
- Develops use case related test cases and test scripts to be used to comprehensively test applications prior to turning over to the business for their testing. Execute the test cases to verify that the coded solution provides accurate results, and was developed according to business requirements & standards so it can be maintained by any team member.
- Ensure testing is completed within the agreed testing timelines and report results accurately to verify/reflect that the solution was efficiently developed and provide response times that are within standard response times. Identify errors and/or deficiencies in specifications and/or design plans and work with the appropriate team member to make required modifications or enhancements.
- Assists/provides necessary inputs QA manager in developing testing strategies/test plans for all phases of testing including ongoing Production support that require monitoring and support. Review and analyze daily procedures which indicate the successful or unsuccessful completion of the solution.
- Monitor bugs reported, work with development team in providing necessary data to determine cause of failures and solicits required support to ensure the errors are corrected based on set priority. Perform necessary follow-up actions to ensure prompt closure, minimum system downtime or project delays.
- Works closely with QA Manager to understand the processes and adheres to all quality assurance standards and procedures defined for the team, trains team members with testing procedures, required business knowledge and communicates changes effectively.
- Escalates critical issues to the project team in timely manner to reduce the downtime and work with QA manager to mitigate any risks, reschedules and prioritizing the work.
- Develops necessary testing documentation, updates testing artifacts, required metrics, follows compliance as per the company/project guidelines defined by Senior management.
- BS Degree or Associates Degree in technology (BS degree preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance and testing including technical and functional testing.
- Needs special expertise (minimum 2 years) in Automation, Mobile Testing or Selenium custom Scripting, along with performance testing responsibilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing test plans, strategies, hands on working experience on all phases to testing.
- 1+ years of database testing experience in any database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively interact with internal / external customer and team members
- Good understanding of Ecommerce & CRM business processes.
- Able to apply creative solutions to solve problems
- Able to understand priorities and work toward accomplishing those priorities
- Able to use technical skills to meet assignments and resolve issues
- Able to meet milestones for assignments
- Able to take ownership of assignments and provide workable solutions
- Self-motivated & Goal driven. Aware of strengths & weaknesses.
- Manage time and attention based on what is most important to achieve key objectives
- Able to work effectively with team members to achieve common goals
- Able to simultaneously execute testing scripts for multiple applications and projects
- Provide guidance to QA resources on QA approaches and testing executions.