Position Summary: The Quality Assurance (QA) Lead establishes metrics, mentors team members, and manages outside resources, as well as developing test programs. The QA Lead is also responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our end user Service Desk. The QA will monitor program SLAs to assess technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to the program as needed to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Participates in design and implementation of monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs monitoring and provides trend data to site management team and customer.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal and external support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- 6+ years Call Center/Quality Experience or equivalent combination years and experience.
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, Intermediate Excel)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.