Job ID 549392BR
Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States
Business Disney Parks & Resorts
Brand Walt Disney World Resort
Date posted 06/20/2018 The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader.
Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. “It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Walt Disney World currently has Full Time opportunities for Quality Assurance Inspectors-Mechanical.
- Set up equipment as necessary and inspect machined and fabricated parts and sub-assemblies from sheet metal, plastics, extrusions, bar stock, and complex castings and completed assemblies.
- Conduct dimensional and visual inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience, strong knowledge of inspection tools, their use, advanced shop mathematics, and machine shop practices.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of geometric tolerancing.
- Ability to work from blueprints, sketches, and verbal instructions.
- Position may vary hours to suit Park and Department needs.
- Comfortable working on a computer.
- CMM programming skills.
- Visual NDT experience