In Quality Assurance, you’re an expert in software testing, creating personalized quality assurance and/or software solutions for our clients. You provide interdisciplinary leadership to project teams by owning quality assurance processes, testing methodology, test estimation, planning, execution, defect tracking and test automation.
In Quality Assurance at Publicis.Sapient you will:
- Lead the planning, estimation and implementation of quality assurance frameworks to ensure quality, timely delivery to our clients.
- Define and articulate the value of and report each phase of QA and testing to clients and internal team.
- Leverage knowledge of manual/automation and defect tracking tools to ensure proper tool selection and set-up.
- Drive the complete quality assurance engagement to aid in project success.
- Build client relationships, help identify new business opportunities and participate in proposal creation.
Our QA team has broad knowledge of and practical work experience in quality assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution and defect management until closure. They also have experience with quality assurance tools (HP QC, QTP, Loadrunner, Rational products) and agile process models (i.e. SCRUM or V-Model).