Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Full time
Position Requirements Include
· At least 3years working in agile software development teams as a performance based quality assurance engineer.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 2years JMeter or Loadrunner
· Appian experience strongly preferred
· Demonstrated capability with verbal and written communications
· Advanced experience with installation and administration of software applications in both Linux and Windows-based systems.
· Proficiency with reading and analyzing application log files.
· Strong mastery of HTTP(S), JSON, XML, Regular Expressions, SQL
· Experience with MSMQ, NServiceBus, SOA, POS, Integration Services, App Fabric, Content Management System (CMS) (Sitecore, Tridion), Cloud computing environment (VMWare, AWS, Azure), load balancers (F5, AWS), NoSQL, Fiddler/Charles Proxy, Splunk/Tableau
· Strong/extensive hands on experience in performance testing/execution
· Strong aptitude towards performance investigation, troubleshooting, sharingreports/insights
· Test development experience with strong problem solving skills, fluent/aptitude for coding
· Performance engineeringexperience such as, instrumentation/APM (dynaTrace), mocking/service virtualization, insights/reporting
· Experience in modeling/simulation of complex scenario and comprehensive end to end automation
· Continuous Load/Test automation development experience
· Experience with analysis of RDBMS performance - such as query optimization, indexes, normalization/denormalization
· Experience with Java application server deployment
· Advanced experience with MS Excel or other data summarization and graphing tools.