We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection. Quality Assurance Engineer can see the quality assurance process from a high level to aid, allocate resources and modify process from an overall company perspective. They have proven ability to analyze software requirements and software design documents to transform the information into test cases for various types of tests, write automated test scripts and develop planned test data. They have full software life cycle experience, including participation in project review meetings and leading peer-review meetings of developed test materials. They perform formal tests and install software applications, execute manual and automated test cases and scripts, write problem and change reports, perform regression testing, and report test results efficiently.
- Analyze and understand the requirements.
- Design test cases and identify a regression test suite.
- Build an automated regression test suite and ensure its integration with our CI/CD
- Plan, manage, and execute all functional and non-functional testing and communicate results in a timely manner.
- Ensure all QA deliverables are handed over within the set deadline.
- Identify and communicate any concerns/issues impacting meeting set deadline early on.
- Work on multiple workstream projects and prioritize the work based on client/projects needs.
- Generate reports and share them with the team.
- Participate in all agile activities/rituals as an active contributor.
- Lead peer reviews
- Implement and update modify QA processes based on project needs.
- Should have good knowledge of BDD, TDD, and automation tool sets and different test process and methodologies.
- Excellent client interaction and communication skills.
- Experience in core JAVA, Selenium, Appium, jUnit.
- Experience in Performance test tools JMeter, sitespeed.io, soapui, etc.
- Understanding of the OOP concept
- At least 4 years experience in the creating automation testing strategy/test plan and automation design document
- At least 4 years experience in standard test methodologies like SDLC , Agile etc.
- At least 4 years experience in scripting with languages like Java, C# etc.
- At least 4 years hands on experience in developing automation test scripts as also in creation of test automation framework, and design.
Years of Experience
At least 4 years applied experience working in software quality assurance